Roca Modular Homes: Edmonton Modular Home Prices
When it comes to housing, you have options. You can rent an apartment or a house or you can buy and be the owner of where you live, paying what you would have been throwing away on rent towards the equity of your home. If you are interested in owning your own home but feel that a traditional home or condo is out of your price range or desired budget, perhaps it’s time to look at modular home prices. Edmonton’s Roca Modular Homes offers beautiful housing alternatives to renting – and we’ve been in the business for decades! We offer modular homes as an affordable alternative for housing.
Modular home prices are often surprisingly affordable for homeowner hopefuls in Edmonton. As the home building industry adapts and advances, the modular home model becomes even more precise, high in quality, and attractive to homeowners looking to get into their new home as soon as possible. A modular home is built much faster than a traditional stick-built home which greatly lowers what you pay: less labor and time on the job means lowered fees and lowered financial risk!
Factors that Determine Modular Home Prices in Edmonton
Due to the customizability of modular homes, it is nearly impossible to give an exact figure. There are several things that one must consider in when calculating modular home prices in Edmonton. You must factor in:
- Cost of Land: Where you live is up to you when you build a modular home. This means that depending on the location, size, and price of your land plot, all-in land and modular home prices can vary dramatically.
- Home Plan Price: As you plan your future home, you’ll be able to browse through many floor plans to choose the one that best fits your wants and needs. These plans usually come with a base price, or a price that does not include customization.
- Customization: If you have that dream home already envisioned in your mind, our modular home plans can be customized to fit your wants and needs. Overall investment prices will vary depending on the amount of customizing you choose to include.
- Site Preparation: The amount of preparation a site needs prior to building a modular home varies depending on the location. To prepare a site for a modular home, the site will need to have the necessary permits, the boundaries marked, the land cleared and levelled, the right foundation put in, the utilities planned for, and preparation for receiving your home’s delivery.
- Fees and Taxes: Depending upon the location of your land plot and future home, there will be varying taxes and fees required for new homebuilders.
- On-Site Finishing and Building: Once your home is in place, it’s time to do the polishing up. This includes connecting modules, repairing any damages, finishing the interior, finishing any unfinished areas, and even building on extra customizations you may want, like a porch or garage.
At Roca Modular Homes, we pride ourselves on our product and our customer service. If you have questions about modular home prices in Edmonton, we’d love to chat with you. Give us a call today!